Saturday 7 January 2012

Day 1 Reflctions

       My first impression of SST:

       I think as a start, SST is a school which allows every student to express his/her opinion freely. It also allows all students to learn in a whole new way through the Mac Book. As a first impression I find SST a very good school.

     My goal as a SST student:
     
      My goal as a SST student will be to strive through the usage of applied learning which only a few schools offer. I also want come out on top through the tough competition I will face in SST as every student here is very competitive.

     What I would like to know about my friends:

      I would like to know what they are strong in. Eg: Mathematics, sports, etc

     What makes SST a community:

      The bonding between the students themselves and the teachers is very strong in SST. There is also a bonding between students and the latest technology which all students use.

     What is so different about this community:

     In the SST community, the bonding between everyone in the school is very strong and all students are called young ladies and gentlemen. We are also treated like young ladies and gentlemen too.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment