Saturday 7 January 2012

Day 3 Reflections

         Pen down a memorable situation where you think you have done well:

         I think we did well during the dry games session in which we collaborated and worked as a real team.  Even the PSLs were really impressed just by seeing us plan out strategies to finish the activities within the given time.

         How you feel about how your class has worked together today:

         Although the day did not start that well during the West Coast Park Race, I felt that at the end of the day that the whole class had really worked as a team to succeed and it was very pleasing to be a part of such a team. I believe that after this motivation we will be able to continue working as a team.

        List 2 strengths and weaknesses of your class:

        Frankly, we do not actually have a real strength but if were to list down to they would be: individual work and leadership. Same for the weakness part, we do not have any but we do have areas to build up on. They would be: planning out strategies and collaborating.

        Through this what are the strengths you are confident about:

        I am confident that we will always be one of the strongest in individual focus, leadership and certainly in time to come our collaboration and planning out strategies.

        What did I learn about myself in the past few days:

        I learnt that I am really quiet and should open up to other people more. I also learnt that I cannot adapt quickly to a new environment as in the start I was having difficulties talking to other people.

       How do I see myself growing and contributing to this community:

       I see myself by slowly coming forward to contribute ideas to my classmates about the 10C's project and giving my point of view during the reflections sessions conducted by the PSLs.


imgres.jpg

thumbsupd.png





   
     

No comments:

Post a Comment